[DeTomaso] Valve Lash Adjusting Tool

Brian Dudley bd8134 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 13:01:21 EDT 2014

In my endless search for more tools, I bought and just received yesterday
this tool..
http://www.amazon.com/Cams-5600-Adjustment-Torque-Wrench/dp/B0046ZJ1X2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411923225&sr=8-1&keywords=comp+cams+lash
I have not tried it yet, the sad part is I wanted the Comp Cams version but
it also has LSM stamped on the box and the wrench. I could have got the LSM
version ~$25 cheaper. Nothing on the tools to say Comp Cams or even if
there is any difference.[?]