[DeTomaso] Whose Master?

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Fri Sep 26 00:56:23 EDT 2014

Thanks Asa, that has gotten me further down the path.  I found one that
physically looks the same here.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/160864414098?item=160864414098&vectorid=229466

They reference it as 1967-1970 68 FORD MUSTANG MACH 1 GT POWER BRAKE
BOOSTER.  It is the first master I found with the port size matching
mine with the larger port in the rear.  All I had located previously had
the larger port up front.  Perhaps a drum verses disc brake issue.

I'll contact them to confirm the bore size.  If 15/16", a rebuild kit
for that iron master ought to function properly in my aluminum edition.

Thanks
JT