[DeTomaso] NPC - Chattanooga, TN

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 22:34:59 EDT 2014

We are driving to Chattanooga tomorrow.  Susan is competing in an Ironman on
Sunday.

So, I will be all alone, with the dog, pretty much all day ­ on Sunday.

Is there anyone in the area that wants to meet for lunch?

What about sites to see?

I¹m going for support, but there isn¹t a lot I can do while she¹s riding and
running the course.

Will.