[DeTomaso] F-1 Tickets

John Donahue demongusta at me.com
Wed Sep 24 12:57:13 EDT 2014

To All F-1 Fans - I have 2 tickets for sale at COTA. These are GREAT seats - Club Section  -  Main Grandstand - Start/Finish - across form pits - second row, aisle seats. Also includes the best parking you can get. I can give more details on request - or whatever you want. I purchased them for 15 years. Went the last two years and loved it. My wife of 50 years has developed cancer, so life-style changes are in order. I paid $2160 for the entire week-end package and will take whatever is fair to someone. Please be fair with me. I also have reservations at a hotel close by, if needed. Thanks,
Jack