[DeTomaso] 2014 SSCC photos with Team Pantera Racing

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Sep 23 22:28:18 EDT 2014

Hey all,
I know you are dying to see how much fun we had in Ely this year, so
without further delay, here are more than 50 photos you can enjoy, taken
by both me and Peter (The German) Menyhart.

Mine are all located here:
http://teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=6583

and Peter's are here:
http://teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=6382

Peter's photos are much higher quality than mine since he was using a
much higher quality professional camera.

We have over 3 Gigabytes of video between me, Peter, Mad Dog and John
Bentley.  At some point we'll work on uploading some.

Enjoy,
Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired