[DeTomaso] Potential new Pantera Owner

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 22:17:54 EDT 2014

FYI, the owner of the 71 in Miami went missing in action.  I think he is
out of town or something, but he isn¹t responding to e-mail anymore.

When he resurfaces, I will inspect the car and the body kit, and I will
post what I find.

I am sure that I will see him sooner or later, but I don¹t know when.

He is in the local Viper club.  I met him on a drive to Key Largo.