[DeTomaso] Panteras in the News

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Sep 21 19:10:36 EDT 2014

Congrats!  That's totally cool!

Chris

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Mike Thomas<mailto:mbefthomas at comcast.net>
Sent: ‎9/‎21/‎2014 3:36 PM
To: detomaso at poca.com<mailto:detomaso at poca.com>
Subject: [DeTomaso] Panteras in the News

. . . and from our blatant self-promotion department . . .

The Seattle Times has a small piece in the Sunday edition where readers can
send in pics of their rides with a brief write up.  This morning's paper had
a pleasant surprise.  Here is the link from the Seattle Times NWAutos
section.

http://blog.nwautos.com/2014/09/his_pantera_is_as_exciting_as_ever.html

Their high quality editorial staff omitted one word from my write up that
makes me seem much more capable than I really am.  I had written " . . .
doing all but the engine and transmission (rebuilds) myself."  By omitting
the word "but", makes me seem quite the wrench . . . .

Was a very pleasant surprise to find it in the paper this morning.

Mike Thomas

VP, POCA

VP, Panteras Northwest

Yellow '74 #6328