[DeTomaso] Longchamp Engine Mounts/Insulators

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Thu Sep 18 18:35:06 EDT 2014

Hey all!

I have an ebay auction running for Mangusta motor insulators/mounts, and got a question from a Longchamp owner looking for new mounts.  The Goose mounts are much smaller than a Pantera mount.....and I am presuming also too small for the Longchamp.

Can any one confirm the Pantera mounts will fit the Longchamp??????

Lemmeno and thanks!
Steve