[DeTomaso] New Pantera Belt Buckles

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 20:26:37 EDT 2014

I have the Pewter Buckle #103 of 350! Still going strong, but like many of us I did need to get a larger belt! LOL

Curt

I have the PCNC buckle, #95 of 350, in red (naturally) (NOS).
And yes, Mr. Shortt's product is the same design as the PCNC buckle,
well except the PCNC version has a blue enameled background,
and the DeTomaso logo is in blue + white, while the actual car was
available in a variety of colors; orange, yellow, red, white, green,
black, blue, etc...

The back reads:

Pantera Club or Northern California
20th anniversary commemorative beltbuckle.
8000 plus cars built 1971-1991.
Ford 351C, 300 hp,160 MPH.
Power & Beauty

Chuck