[DeTomaso] New Pantera Belt Buckles

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Sep 17 19:34:36 EDT 2014

In a message dated 9/17/14 14 52 24, michael at michaelshortt.com writes:

> Another owner was kind enough to loan a belt buckle to me to see about
> having some made.
>
> a photo is attached.
>
> at a price of $29.95 to include shipping, who would be in to order one in
> Pewter.
>

>>>Is the one you have one of the PCNC commemorative editions?   The PCNC
club store originally had these made years ago, and they were a numbered
series of 350.   I own two of them, #94 and #97.   They were available either
plain, or in colored enamel (black background, blue/white De Tomaso logo, and
the car in various colors--mine are both yellow naturally).

Both of mine broke after many years of hard service.   I would love to be
able to get them repaired....