[DeTomaso] (no subject)

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 21:57:26 EDT 2014

I love dark Ford blue for an engine block.

But my car is red, and the dark blue looks very bad next to the red.
Fortunately, the top engine is all aluminum, so the blue is too far away
to clash.

If the engine were out, I¹d probably paint the block black.  It¹s another
one of those dilemmas.  What color...