[DeTomaso] Gas Tank isolation pad

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 23:10:52 EDT 2014

John,

   I bought some self adhesive tape with foam backing and put it where I thought it went, but it's not in contact with the fender, doing nothing.  I'd set fit the tank and see where it is contacting the car and put something there.

Ken

   Has anyone found a replacement for the foam tape that the gas tank has
   on all  of its contact points?

   I kind of remember something about a 3M product discussed maybe a
   couple few years ago but I cannot find it.

   Thanks,

   John