[DeTomaso] polish ZF cost estimate

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Sep 14 23:03:36 EDT 2014

Dear Boyd,

                   My early engines were painted Ford Blue before the twenty-first century.

                    I have had in the last fifteen years, two yellow engines.  One dark Ford Blue and one bright red engine.    The next engine, I think, will be the super heat resistant industrial gray paint so that the heat on the exhaust ports won’t bake away in short order.  Maybe.

                    Paint it whatever color you like.   You are the most important concensus.

                                         Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles