[DeTomaso] Super Stopper II Replacement Pads

MDBell davidabell at att.net
Sun Sep 14 21:20:30 EDT 2014

A Hall Super Stopper II setup was on my Pantera when I bought it, though it
was replaced many years ago with 6 an 4 piston Wilwood calipers.  The front
and rear SSII calipers are C-4 Corvette (1984-1996).  At one point I
replaced the piston seals using NAPA rebuild kits for a C-4.  And if you're
interested, the Porterfield pad part numbers are AR-412 and AR-413.

Dave Bell