[DeTomaso] Why I Hate My Pantera

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Sep 13 18:14:15 EDT 2014

..... Now I need to find some roads like that and shamelessly duplicate your drive!.....

Indeed! My Gopro arrives next week and I have some nice Fresno foothill drives begging for what Trevor has done.

Hey, I could even shoot a video of the scene-of-the-crime location of the famous off-road adventure.

Watch this space.

Larry - the loose nut behind the wheel has been fixed, BTW.