[DeTomaso] Inductive amp gauge?

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 14:39:21 EDT 2014

This is similar to the charging system diagnostic instrument that the local
garage used to have ( or may still have )
(The name Sunn comes to mind) where they would attach a clamp around the
battery cable and read the various rates of charge and draw on the
diagnostic meter. This is just a much more compact device with more limited
applications.