[DeTomaso] Inductive amp gauge?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Sep 12 21:36:44 EDT 2014

That's exactly what I was thinking.  After doing a lot of Internet
searching earlier today, and not really finding a good plug-in solution
(so to speak, because there -are- options out there), I thought how easy
could something be developed?  It's really just a proper sized and
length wire, wrapped around a battery cable and remoted to an in-dash
display.  Other options out there include putting an inductive block
in-line with the battery cable but I didn't like that so much.  Either
way there wasn't really a "gauge" out there that would look good in a dash.

I do think this would make a good product.
Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA