[DeTomaso] pantera 1631

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 18:44:25 EDT 2014

Steve,

Pantera 1631 is in the De Tomaso Registry, but without any photos apparently. (frown)
www.DeTomasoRegistry.org  Create your account today!

How does the registry work, you ask?  Create an account.
Then, after you share some fresh photos of any De Tomaso,
you receive access to the De Tomaso Registry and everything people have shared.

So send your photos to Editor1 at provamo.com for fastest (automated) processing.
Include the VIN in the subject line, and send your photos as ATTACHMENTS
(not a link/URL to somewhere).

If you send them to me, personally, I can add them for you, but I am >much< slower.
Right now I am backlogged about 50+ cars!

People should read the FAQs page for more information:

http://www.provamo.com/ProvaMoFAQs.asp

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/Registry/RegistryFAQs.asp

Best Regards,

Chuck Melton

PS  This is a good time to mention that the De Tomaso Registry is fast approaching 5,000 cars!

I'm sending this out to the forum.

Anyone know this car?

Please reply to Steve directly,

Thanks.

Hi Chris,

Man, I have been working hard to find me a good car. Its hard but fun work. There are a few out there but most are not for me so
far.

I found a 71 pantera vin # THPNLY01631.

Where or how do I go to check out its vin #?

Best Regards,
Steve Sweet
Fusion Security