[DeTomaso] charging problems

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 19:51:27 EDT 2014

Mark,

The regulator must be mounted (and thus electrically connected) to the
metal chassis as this connection serves as the grounding point for the
regulator.

Tell me when and under what conditions did your system stop charging.

Do have a voltmeter or the OEM ammeter?

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun today!
SOBill

In a message dated 9/11/2014 2:58:52 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
My  system won't charge. Had alternator tested twice and it's ok. 2 New
regulators  same results.

When everything is hooked up the charging light is on.  With the regulator
not mounted the charging light is off. Voltage meter never  moves.

Looking for help.

Mark

My system  won't charge. Had alternator tested twice and it's ok. 2 New
regulators same results.
When everything is hooked up the  charging light is on. With the
regulator not mounted the  charging light is off. Voltage meter never
moves.
Looking for help.
Mark

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA