[DeTomaso] red marker lenses wanted

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 15:32:59 EDT 2014

All,

I am seeking a matched pair of the red, rear marker light lenses.

Do not need the housings.

I say matched pair as I know there were at least two versions of the front, yellow lenses. So likely differences with the reds.

Both versions have the same dimensions and part numbers, but apparently different suppliers as the diffuser patterns are not the same.

If you have a matched red pair, perfect. Sold!

I really only need one. However,  while the differences on the amber lenses is quite noticeable when viewed directly, it is hard to see in photos.

If you have just one, let's see if we can confirm it matches mine.

Thanks,

Larry