[DeTomaso] steampunk?

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 23:28:36 EDT 2014

Agreed, Larry. Once long ago in a lighter (4-beer) party-moment, I referred to an acquaintence as a 'hydramatic homeowner'. When he asked what I meant by that, I said  'a shiftless suburbanite'... We didn't speak much after that. Gotta watch the off the cuff stuff.

Historically, my preference has always been the shift it yourself version of automotive transport.
Much to the shame of my parents, when I as much as  called a Cadillac driving dinner guest a lazy bastard.
 . . ah, to be twelve  again!

Yeah, we were Rat Bastard Racing , although dr. Engels encouraged me to use
retro ate or some such fancy word.

Rbr1