[DeTomaso] steampunk?

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Mon Sep 8 18:09:09 EDT 2014

Ur....uh, hey Dave - -
...we have this little code here called "NPC".
Your odd, slightly disturbing, yet amusing little communication would
definitely qualify for this prefix.
(By the way, no self-respecting steampunk would ever use anything like
a modern electric toothbrush for this kind of thing.  Go for the old,
hand-held, palm-grip massager with the coily cord that squirms and
shakes like a live beast and makes a fun humming sound.  They still
use them in massage parlors in Chinatown.  Ask around there if you
can't find one.  Maybe you'll bump into Tom Waits playing "Jacks or
better" with a midget on a blanket by the stairs).
 Sent using Hushmail
On 8 September, 2014 at 2:35 PM, "David"  wrote:Dear Chuck (who taught
me not to call a friend "rat bastard"), Bill, sean,
and all,
Sorry, I don't relate to tractors . . . .
Historically, my preference has always been the shift it yourself
version of
automotive transport.  Much to the shame of my parents, when I so much
as
called a Cadillac driving dinner guest a lazy bastard . . . ah, to be
twelve
again!
At any rate, let me ask this question (no need to send me a private
communication explaining your answer): when your wife, girlfriend, SO,
or
the little teeny-bopper you picked up at the Sonic is in need of some
"yahoo"  . . . . how do you respond?
A)    Refer her to a marital aid appliance in the bedstand?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sucr7wT7QYo  I call mine "Girard"
tufa king
funny - one minute ten.

B)     Ask her to call a friend?

3) Apply some oral and/or digital warm up and do it the old fashioned
way {
adults only, please- thrusting wildly whilst her ankles are locked
around
your waist} ?
If you aren't man enough to do it yourself . . .well, this might be
what Mad
Dawg meant when he called everyone "gay" (not that there's anything
wrong
with it, much).
So, now I have to join the steampunks?
Atavistically yours, and, apparently, a steam punk forever . . .
Grouchy & Dirty, LLC