[DeTomaso] Potential new Pantera Owner

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 17:00:37 EDT 2014

There is a 71 for sale in Miami.  I am trying to coordinate an inspection.

He is asking $35K.

I will take pics, check rust spots, etc. when I get a chance.

It was described as new paint, but some chips from being in the garage too
long.  It is supposed to be in good working order, with some upgrades -
cross members, Wilwood brakes, etc.

He also has a Hall GT5-S body kit.  It is not on the car.

--
Will