[DeTomaso] Rolling Rear Fender Lips

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 5 16:13:15 EDT 2014

I also did it with a baseball bat with the help of Dave Briggs.  Worked great!! Runnin 17" rims with Michelins.
Also got new shocks and springs.  Ride feels better than new!!   Sweet.

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes [cid:5F91552D-7F15-4B9E-A98C-AAF8B0C30AEB]
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Impact Sequence Team Lead
Deep Impact Spacecraft Engineer & Activity Lead
Rosetta/MEX/VEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147