[DeTomaso] FW: Pantera Items for sale

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Sep 3 12:06:28 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,
I was contacted by a woman in Oregon whose husband recently passed away.  She is interested in selling some parts and memorabilia.  Below see her message and contact info, along with a link to pictures and prices.  Some of it is already sold, but there are a few items left.
Please don't contact me with questions--you'll need to get in touch with her--I'm just the messenger!
Sincerely,
Chris

   I got the list together of the things I have to sell.  If you have any
   questions you can either call me at 503 928-1124 or send me an email at
   dianeyoungmorgan at yahoo.com.  I live in Canby, Oregon it is between
   Portland and Salem.
   Click on the blue link below to see the items, click on the pictures to
   see descriptions and price.
   [1]Pantera Items

                                  [2]image

   [3]Pantera Items
   Campagnolo Wheels 01 two 8x15 $325ea... new with valve stems and
   Pantera Emblem (pic quality not good/took it in garage, but rims are
   new) Aug 31
   [4]View on drive.google.com
   Preview by Yahoo

   Thank you for your help.