[DeTomaso] flywheel and clutch question

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 04:23:41 EDT 2014

164-tooth, and also specify 28.2 inch-oz balance. Fidanza make both types.

Can anyone tell me how many tooth a pantera flywheel has? I am ordering
   a new Fidenza aluminum flywheel , do I need a 164 or 157 tooth
   flywheel?

   Can anyone tell me how many tooth a pantera flywheel has? I am ordering
   a new Fidenza aluminum flywheel , do I need a 164 or 157 tooth
   flywheel?
   A Also what is the best clutch to use for a 408" stroker that is going
   to be making around 600 hp? And is it 10.5" or 11"?
   Thanks,
   Boyd