[DeTomaso] V-12 Boss/Cleveland motor!

jgkrenton at comcast.net jgkrenton at comcast.net
Tue Sep 2 22:48:28 EDT 2014

If you dig deep enough into your old Road and Track magazine collection, say circa 1971 or so, you will find a story where a guy made a Jaguar "straight 12" and stretched an XKE to make it fit. "Just because he wanted to".

Why not?

No one says these things have to be practical. If that was the case, we'd all drive Chevy Nova's.

Your experience and attitude may vary...

Jeff/2467 Twin Turbos and EFI, just because I wanted to...