[DeTomaso] V-12 Boss/Cleveland motor!

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 21:57:58 EDT 2014

It is an interesting challenge, but I don¹t see the point.

A 2.3L 4-cylinder can make 1,000 HP with a big turbo.  Without a turbo,
the 2.3L is a dog.  So, if you want big HP, run whatever engine fits and
put a big power adder on it.

If you don¹t want a power adder, run a big V8.

If you want a V-12 for the sound, smoothness, and cool factor, start with
a Ferrari, Jaguar, Lambo, or BMW core, and build it however you want.

I just don¹t get why you would cut/weld a 302 Ford to make a V-12.