[DeTomaso] Fun Rally Track event info and forms

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Tue Sep 2 20:10:34 EDT 2014

That was good to see Robert.
Do you know where to find one at speed with any kind of similar car?

Not apt to get tired of traction-rich for a while.
Spent last Saturday afternoon driving through a freakin' monsoon.
Could only see the brake lights of the car in front for a lot of it.
Any throttle, without wheels dead straight and no lateral load, produced
a cool S-pattern in the water.
dave