[DeTomaso] Headlights don't go up, take II

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 1 18:07:45 EDT 2014

"…about these silly things."    ------------------------------This reminds me, down here in Texas, there is a bumpersticker that one frequently see on pick ups:   "Silly Boys, Trucks Are For Girls Too!"    And, usually driven by some Hot Chick!!!    ----------Bill (with tongue hanging out) Lewis

> My GT5-s is like Thomas's also. Learning new things never ends.

Thanks guys!

> My GT5-s is like Thomas's also. Learning new things never ends.

 I think I learn at least one thing a day about these silly things.

Thanks guys!

Mike