[DeTomaso] FW: Headlights don't go up, take II

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 17:15:38 EDT 2014

I don't advise removing the whole headlight bucket even though that most easily solves your loose-screw problem. The buckets are held in with 4 bolts & washers through giant oversized holes, and some have shims between the welded bracket and the bucket, so getting the assembly repositioned so it doesn't chip paint when being raised/lowered is a bit tricky. Good luck- a dab of blue Loc-tite on the screws should keep this from ever happening again.