[DeTomaso] Sept POCA Newsletter as pdf

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 17:04:51 EDT 2014

That photo was a Maylasian newspaper article scanned-into the Web. It was pretty bad- I spent time with Photoshop to get it decent enough to show it actually was a Pantera. When you brighten/sharpen/raise contrast, it gets closer to pixillated, I guess. Interesting even if not high quality, no? I didn't know that Maylasia was a right-hand-drive country.