[DeTomaso] Article on Classic Detomaso Mangusta in November 2014 Octane

Mark Charlton pantera01826 at rogers.com
Fri Oct 31 08:35:47 EDT 2014

I’ve ready the article and am rather disappointed in it. Too much emphasis on negative aspects of the Mangusta handling and driver-fit. The car they tested is a driver-grade car with some minor alterations.

I generally really enjoy Octane but this article is a “miss” not a “hit” in my opinion.

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com