[DeTomaso] HUGH BOYD CASEY

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 00:18:35 EDT 2014

Dear Fellow Pantera Owners ,

My friend and yours, Hugh Boyd Casey has come thru surgery . I spoke with
him today and he was in pain, but that comes along with surgery.

He told me that the Surgery went well !

Now he must recuperate.

I told him to rest up and use the winter to come back strong for the
driving season in the spring here on the east coast .

He has the best team of Doctors here in New York.

We are a very tight group of special owners of a very special car . I know
that Hugh would love to hear from you all.

I will try and keep you informed as to how he is doing .

Best Regards,
Bob Levitt
Team Pantera of Long Island
President