[DeTomaso] Very exotic Gurney Weslake 351C for sale

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 18:48:39 EDT 2014

This made the rounds about a year ago.

It is an Australian "Pillow" block with Windsor/Gurney/Weslake heads.  The
pillow block expands outwards on the sides for increased cooling capacity.

Yes, I know Gurney/Weslake isn't really Windsor, but they're a lot more
Windsor than Cleveland.  It even has a Windsor thermostat housing on top
of the 351C thermostat blockoff plate.

It's pretty cool, but the price is in the stratosphere.  I remember
something like $60K or $80K.  For that kind of money, I'd use a 302 Boss
block.

--
Will