[DeTomaso] NPC SEMA

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 16:20:33 EDT 2014

It depends on the sanctioning body, but usually the current plus past spec date are permitted e.g. currently SCCA allows SA2010 and SA2005 helmets and then come October 1 2015 it would be SA2015 and SA2010. Obviously if you are considering a new helmet and don't need it right awway it would pay to wait for the new Snell 2015 rating, that said belts and fuel cells are a 5 year rating and I like to replace my helmet along that same schedule.

Julian