[DeTomaso] NPC SEMA

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Tue Oct 28 10:09:55 EDT 2014

To:  The collective

I am in need of a current Snell approved helmet.  Since they generally
go out of date based on the Snell standards approval date and the
ratings are on a 5 year basis.  Was wondering if anyone knew or could
find out when the SA 2015 approved helmets will be available?
Wanting to upgrade before the TWS event.

Thanks in advance.

jerry knotts

In reference to the previous salutation.

 From a fellow nerd. No liking/sharing this unless you really get it
right away.
<https://www.facebook.com/georgehtakei/photos/a.223098324386295.105971.205344452828349/718859831476806/?type=1>