[DeTomaso] What to feed your tires

Daryl Adams daryl.architect at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 19:18:59 EDT 2014

+1 on the No-Touch. My Dino has rubber weatherstrip flashing that lines the
forward door gap. I just dip a Q-Tip in some No-Touch, rub it along the
door gap and presto, it looks perfect. I like the fact that the No-Touch
doesn't give rubber that cheesy, glossy sheen. I spray it on a rag and wipe
down my rubber hoses too.

Daryl Adams
Mangusta 8MA888