[DeTomaso] Good ol' 'Merica...

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 11:20:43 EDT 2014

I was going to say something about farmers and depressed Maize values this
year but the graph on the second slide is much more interesting.

http://leightyfoundation.org/w/wp-content/uploads/ammonia-12-sanantonio-podium-final.pdf

I think gasoline is a mix of Ocatane, Pentane and Hexane?  In the graph it
just lists Octane in Gasoline but I know there's a lot of stuff in the
cocktail. I can't remember all those reagents.

sean

--
   I was going to say something about farmers and depressed Maize values
   this year but the graph on the second slide is much more interesting.
   [1]http://leightyfoundation.org/w/wp-content/uploads/ammonia-12-sananto
   nio-podium-final.pdf
   I think gasoline is a mix of Ocatane, Pentane and Hexane?A  In the