[DeTomaso] Lower bellhousing to ZF bolts/studs ?????

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Oct 27 09:29:33 EDT 2014

Doug,
As I recall, DeTomaso -did- have bolts there.  But as I also recall,
several people on this forum in the early days advocated that you leave
those two -out- to facilitate removal of the transmission without the
bellhousing.  It's very possible (?) that yours were missing when you
acquired it.  But there -should- be something there to secure it all.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA