[DeTomaso] What to feed your tires

Rick rwgushue at verizon.net
Sun Oct 26 18:38:52 EDT 2014

   I use No Touch tire care made by permatex foam spray on all my cars.
   Spray and walk away. No sticky residue or build up. Need to wipe off
   rim after or cover before.  I just wipe off after. Using this for years
   after trying many other products.  Only one coat, do not apply two or
   more or your tires become black and shiny, not what you want.  This
   product makes tires look new and not detailed out. Just make sure your
   tires are dry before applying.  Also don't spray when it's windy for
   obvious reasons.   I haven't used Armor All for years for anything but
   have heard they are using a new formula ?  Anyone know if this stuff
   works okay now ??  All the auto parts stores carry the No Touch spray.

   Rick
   1582

   WE know that armor-all and other tire care products can lead to drying
   and
   cracking of rubber, not something good for hard-to-find and expensive
   tires.
   So what according to conventional wisdom is the best product to make
   them
   black and clean?