[DeTomaso] NPC Thank You!

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 12:37:14 EDT 2014

Dear fellow Pantera "Big list participants",
I attempted to answer every e-mail I received concerning my upcoming
surgery on 10/27 ,if I missed anyone I am sorry but I want you to know that
I  tried to reach out to everyone. The out pouring of support and positive
messages along with messages of prayer really touched me and has given me
a tremendous boost of confidence  and  and we all know how important
attitude is in overcoming adversity. I can't say I'm surprised by the
support because the thing that hooked me once I became involved with
Panteras and their owners was the camaraderie and fraternity that permeates
this group. So thanks again to everyone who sent me messages of good will
and support and I now  have a new found confidence that sometime next week
I will be thanking you all again from my recovery room. Thanks again and to
anyone who wrote that didn't receive a personal
response I apologize for missing you.
I have never had the pleasure of meeting or being involved with a greater
bunch of people in my life and I am looking forward to many more years of
shared friendship and Pantera adventures.
With most sincere thanks, love and appreciation,
Hugh Boyd Casey