[DeTomaso] MME? WTF? HAVEN'T YOU GUYS LEARNED YOUR LESSON?

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Thu Oct 23 18:18:49 EDT 2014

Ok, I won’t put any more MME stuff out there.

It was just an eBay auction I saw with an all aluminum Cleveland block. I had no idea it was going to cause this much controversy so to make up for it, here is an all aluminum World Products 454 cubic inch Windsor complete engine with P-38 heads. :-) 600 horsies can I get a hell yah!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALL-ALUMINUM-FORD-454CI-351-WINDSOR-ENGINE-600HP-WITH-KAASE-P-38-HEADS-/321022951127?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4abe757ed7&vxp=mtr <http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALL-ALUMINUM-FORD-454CI-351-WINDSOR-ENGINE-600HP-WITH-KAASE-P-38-HEADS-/321022951127?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4abe757ed7&vxp=mtr>

Now I am probably going to get shit from the Cleveland purists. lol

or we can just all put in Chevy LS motors and call it a day, or better yet how about an all aluminum big block chevy. :-)

As Scott Bell says, it’s a DeTomaso not a Ford!

hahahaha

Ed

   [1]http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALL-ALUMINUM-FORD-454CI-351-WINDSOR-ENGINE-6
   00HP-WITH-KAASE-P-38-HEADS-/321022951127?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Acc
   essories&hash=item4abe757ed7&vxp=mtr
   Now I am probably going to get shit from the Cleveland purists. lol
   or we can just all put in Chevy LS motors and call it a day, or better
   yet how about an all aluminum big block chevy. :-)
   As Scott Bell says, it's a DeTomaso not a Ford!
   hahahaha
   Ed

   I don't know what truly has transpired in the past in regard to ripoff.
   But to be somewhat fair, I think there has been very little new items
   on the market that did not benefit from someones previous efforts. JMHO

   Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be
   ! )

   [13]http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McKeown-Motorsport-engineering-Inc/Wa

   [14]http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McKeown-Motorsport-Engineering/-Waldo

   [15]http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/McKeown-Motorsport-Engineering/intern