[DeTomaso] fluidyne radiator

Andy May andymay24 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 17:13:16 EDT 2014

Mike,

My 1989 car has the narrow bore pipe from the top of the rad to the single
pressure tank in the engine bay. Since when I got it the car was 100%
stock, I have no reason to suspect it left the factory any different. FWIW,
the car has never overheated even on the warmest days europe can provide ;-)

Andy