[DeTomaso] All AL Engines

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Wed Oct 22 17:10:15 EDT 2014

Damn I want a ride in that thing. Just don't kill me as the last GT-40 superformance car I rode in spun out in heavy on coming traffic across 3 lanes of traffic and the only thing that saved us from being T-boned was that a lady hit our passenger side rear tire and stopped us from spinning.

Cause, rear locked under heavy braking at 120mph.

Wish I had my GoPro for that.

Ed

Sent from iPhone 5s