[DeTomaso] I hate it when that happens.....

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 13:44:22 EDT 2014

In a message dated 10/20/14 12 05 30, scott at saccrestorations.net writes:

> Time for a beautiful set of CV axles! ;-)
>
>>>If I didn't know of so many people who have problems with CV axles (from
various different suppliers) I'd give it more thought!

> >How were the brakes?

soft, feeling as though there is air trapped in the lines, despite endless
bleeding systems, pressure bleeding, etc.   I also still had too much rear
brake bias, so I never pushed the brakes too hard as the rear end wanted to
get a bit loopy.   At the end of the session I was going to adjust the
proportioning valve to turn the pressure down further.   Too, I think my booster
has failed so that can't be helping matters any.   Must address that
immediately.

Bottom line is that the brakes are still a work in progress....

   In a message dated 10/20/14 12 05 30, scott at saccrestorations.net