[DeTomaso] Appraisers

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 11:53:27 EDT 2014

Bud Millard, PCNC, is an appraiser.  He may have a good contact for you as well...

     On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 8:43 AM, Larry - Ohio Time <Larry at ohiotimecorp.com> wrote:

 Joel,

I think it was Dan Miller, in San Diego, who was a Pantera owner that does
that kind of work. I have not spoken with him in years, nice guy.

Dan.Millerm at am.sony.com

Larry (tell him I said hi) - Cleveland

Does anyone have a suggestion for a classic car appraiser you may have used
or are familiar with in Southern California?  Not specifically for a
Pantera.  Thanks in advance for the help.

Joel