[DeTomaso] I hate it when that happens.....

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 14:52:08 EDT 2014

So, we're at Thunderhill. Bob and I are running our Panteras, Lori is in her race Mustang and Brent Stewart is in his hairdresser's Boxter. Great times.

Partly through the first run I started hearing/feeling a rotational thunka thunka thunka, mostly in left turns with maintenance throttle. At first I thought it was the chunks of rubber that had accumulated on my slicks flying off as the tires heated up, but soon it became apparent t was mechanical. I pulled off and had a look-see and found this: