[DeTomaso] NPC!

scott black timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 11:51:58 EDT 2014

What do you want to know? I have a Registry and can look up the car if you have the VIN. I have a client that brokers them and he is always willing to chat. And Gary Patterson at Shelby American is a great resource. I can connect you both. Plus, SAAC has great resources.

Scott Black TimePiece Public Relations & Marketing
Marketing Acceleration
www.tprm-usa.com