[DeTomaso] Found 2 more pictures...

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Oct 20 00:40:07 EDT 2014

Consider it done!
Hey everyone, check out the link below and reply to Diane if you're interested:
dianeyoungmorgan at yahoo.com
Thanks,
Chris

Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 03:54:08 +0000
From: dianeyoungmorgan at yahoo.com
To: chrisvkimball at msn.com
Subject: Fw: Found 2 more pictures...

 Hi Chris,It's Diane Morgan again, from Canby...I found two more pictures, I included them on the list of things that I did not sell.  They are two 12 x 18 black and white photo's, both unframed.One of the Ford World Headquarters with who I think is the head honcho standing next to a Pantera, the other is of a Ford GT40PR.
Here is the link, maybe you can share it with the club.  Thank you again, Diane
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bw91fuT0sqEJOXIzd1VseE5YVVU&usp=sharing

-------------- next part --------------
   dianeyoungmorgan at yahoo.com
   Thanks,
   Chris

   It's Diane Morgan again, from Canby...I found two more pictures, I
   included them on the list of things that I did not sell.  They are two
   12 x 18 black and white photo's, both unframed.
   One of the Ford World Headquarters with who I think is the head honcho
   standing next to a Pantera, the other is of a Ford GT40PR.
   Here is the link, maybe you can share it with the club.
   Thank you again,
   Diane
   [1]https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bw91fuT0sqEJOXIzd1VseE5YVVU&
   usp=sharing